Thursday, November 18, 2010

MIND MAP (Yorkshire Sculpture Park)



Here is my mind map for Yorkshire Sculpture Park, which I call 'My experience board'. In this I have visualized my personal experience of the park. I have divided it into different categories and shown them through info-graphics( which is also my main project). The whole experience is divided in these 4 categories.The categories are: learning, a day out, adventure, inspiring environment and YSP shop.


MY EXPERIENCE in these categories:
The trip was a study tour, where I saw exhibitions and was a part of the discussion for the mind map. It was an informative and learning experience.




An enjoyable one day outing. The coach journey and friends around was fun. We clicked a lot of photographs and enjoyed coffee and apple pie.






It was an adventurous journey. The weather was difficult to face but at the same time the beautiful scenic view and hiking up and down the hills made it more adventurous. 




The whole environment of YSP was inspiring. The YSP shop had some very exclusive stuff.


Feedback:
Visually satisfying looks like a black board. Well structured 

No comments:

Post a Comment