Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recycling human energy

I was badly waiting for today's tutorial to discuss about the content that i found out for recycling with my supervisor. According to him people at present are well aware about these facts and things are happening in this direction. He asked me to explore and find out something which will benefit general public and government and drive them to think in a new direction.
We discussed a lot of possibilities and things happening in the area of recycling and energy conservation. 
One thing which he mentioned in the discussion stirred my brains. He asked me to think of things which are not been recycled at the moment.
It just happened to me in the gym that day when i was cycling, i just realized and thought about the energy which was generated when i was cycling. 
What if it was trapped and utilized somewhere? what if it could charge my I-pod which i was listening to while i was exercising? 
I got really excited with this thought. What if the energy generated by all the people in the gym combined together could power electronic items.
Human energy is one thing which is not been recycled or reused which otherwise is being wasted and can be conserved. 
In future with modern lives and more technological development we would need more and more alternative sources of energy . The abundant energy which is generated by billions and billions of people have a great potential and can be recycled to generate power.
I discussed this concept with my supervisor, and to my surprise he liked it and asked me to make it better and move forward with it.
Finally I have content which has strength and its new and most importantly people would benefit with this piece of information.
YAYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment