Monday, June 27, 2011

Voice Recording

Since last tutorial I have been searching for young teenage boy for movie's voice over.Since all these days  I have tried all means to search children who can  record their voice. I visited parks, malls and shops where children usually visit. But it didn't really work out as no one would agree to come to studio for recording and more over all this seemed to be little weird to them. Finally while talking to a friend I got to know that he has got a cousin who can do the recording.

Today early in the morning I went to the university to make all the arrangements for the recording. 
I did  recording with the help of ROBERT SQUIRRELL - the head of the sound department. 
For keeping more options in case if Ben's voice was not suited, i recorded both my and my friend jame's voice also.
Tomorrow in the tutorial I will have 3 varieties of voice in front of my supervisor and with his consultation i will pick up one and go ahead with it.
Thank God! I feel relieved...

Getting ready for recording

Ben narrating the script

Trying out Jame's voice

ME giving it a shot

ROBERT SQUIRRELL


No comments:

Post a Comment